In this Post of TheUjjwal; We will let You Know 50 Most Interesting Unknown Facts and 20 Interesting and Silly Human Facts…
50 MOST INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
2. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
3. The sentence, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English language.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. Ant’s take rest for around 8 Minutes in 12 hour period.
6. “I Am” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
7. Coca-Cola was originally green.
8. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
9. When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.
10. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert sand.
11. There are only two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: “abstemious” and “facetious.”
12. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
13. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
14. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
15. Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
16. Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system.
17. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
18. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
19. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
20. The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
21. People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
22. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky
23. The “sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
24. “Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
25. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
26. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades – King David
– Alexander the Great,
Hearts – Charlemagne
Diamonds – Julius Caesar.
27. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
28. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
29. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in night.
30. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
Ans. – All invented by women.
31. Question – This is the only food that doesn’t spoil. What is this?
Ans. – Honey
32. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
33. A snail can sleep for three years.
34. All polar bears are left handed.
35. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
36. Butterflies taste with their feet.
37. Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
38. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
39. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
40. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
41. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
42. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
43. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
44. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
45. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
46. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
47. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
48. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different
49. 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow
50. 98% of people who read this, don’t know What is SEO?
Interesting and Silly Human Facts
- You can’t hum while plugging your nose.
- Tomatoes have more genes than humans.
- We’re one to two centimeters taller in the morning than at night.
- One quarter of all our bones are in our feet.
- The human body contains enough fat to make about seven bars of soap.
- You can’t lick your elbow.
- You can’t tickle yourself.
- By the time we die, we’ll have spent roughly a year sitting on the toilet.
- You are always looking at your nose; your brain just chooses to ignore it.
- Astronauts can grow up to two inches taller while they’re in space.
- Some blood vessels in a blue whale are actually big enough for humans to swim through.
- We’re the only species known to blush.
- You only breathe out of one nostril at a time.
- Babies are born with more bones than adults. (Babies have 300 bones while adults only have 206.)
- Most newborns lose all the hair they were born with by the time they’re six months old.
- It’s impossible to burp in space.
- Everyone has their own unique smell, except identical twins.
- Thumbs have their own pulse.
- Goosebumps developed to make our ancestors’ hair stand up, making them appear more threatening to predators.
- A sneeze shoots through the air at 100 miles per hour, sending 10,000 germs flying.
- Know how a bat or whale uses echolocation to communicate? Humans are also capable of echolocation.
- Stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve metal.
- The longest hiccuping spell lasted a whopping 68 years.